I’ve been having many conversations lately with lawyers who are experiencing the same conundrum, two of whom used the exact same language to describe the problem they’re having: analysis paralysis.
Analysis paralysis feels like ruminating over an idea, wondering if there’s a right or wrong decision to be made, and leaves you unable to move forward. You might push that decision-making into the future with hopes of a clearer answer then, but the truth is making that decision often doesn’t get easier with time. Sometimes, it makes taking decisive action to align with what you want harder.
If you too have a decision that’s weighing heavily on your mind, whether that’s related to work, family planning, relationships, or anything else, I’m offering you three strategies to help you get unstuck from analysis paralysis. You’ll discover how to evaluate the reasons you’re currently weighing options, and 7 key questions to ask yourself to gain visibility on what calls to you.
If you enjoyed today’s show and don’t want to miss an episode, be sure to subscribe and follow the show. And if you haven’t already, please leave a rating and review! Your feedback will help me create a podcast that’s tailored to your needs and goes straight to the heart of what matters to you. Click here to learn how to subscribe, rate, and review.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What analysis paralysis feels like, and how it keeps you stuck.
- Where I see lawyers feeling stuck and experiencing analysis paralysis.
- 3 strategies to free yourself from analysis paralysis.
- 7 questions I invite you to ask yourself instead of going opinion shopping.
- What will be required of you to take decisive action.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #5: How to “Do” Fear
- Ep #18: Rethink Time Scarcity and Reduce Overwhelm
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!