Does achieving some goals feel effortless and easy, while others seem impossible? Why is it that some goals feel simple to create a plan for and follow through on, and yet, you also find yourself failing to take action on other goals?
The truth is, there is no shortage in terms of knowing what we need to achieve our goals, no matter the area of life they’re based on. The real problem when it comes to goal setting is in taking the actions required to create the results we want. If you often find yourself experiencing unpredictable and inconsistent results when it comes to goal setting, you’re in the right place.
Listen in this week to discover why the goals you’ve set aren’t coming to fruition and four strategies for setting goals that you’ll be able to stick to and create success with. You’ll hear how you might be approaching your goals in a way that makes success challenging, common obstacles to goal achievement, and what it means to reach your goals sustainably.
I have created a group coaching program dedicated to supporting women lawyers, just like you, in your practice and your personal life. I’m going to help you create an even greater impact in your own life, and the lives of those around you. For more information, click here!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- 5 different categories of goals worth considering for your life and career.
- The real problem we face when it comes to goal setting.
- How you might be approaching your goal in a way that makes achieving it challenging.
- Why the goals you’ve set aren’t coming to fruition.
- Common obstacles that might be preventing you from reaching your goals.
- The difference between SMART goals and stretch goals.
- 4 strategies for setting goals you’ll be able to stick to and create success with.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #6: A Goal Setting Formula to Create What You Want
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!