Whether you’re here because confidence is something you’ve been struggling with, or whether confidence is something you feel is inherent to who you are and often take for granted, this is a topic that runs central to our professional work and personal lives, and it’s a core skill that we can all benefit from improving.
If you were to bridge the confidence gap between where you are now and where you could be, you would make powerful decisions, carry yourself differently, do things you’ve been holding yourself back from doing, and create even greater impact through your work. And this is a possibility I’m inviting you to entertain this week.
Listen in to discover how to bridge the confidence gap to show up 100% confident in your day-to-day life. You’ll learn my top three ideas for beginning to close this gap, how to start creating small wins to practice growing your confidence, and the skills that will be required of you to step into the most confident version of yourself.
If you enjoyed today’s show and don’t want to miss an episode, be sure to subscribe and follow the show. And if you haven’t already, please leave a rating and review! Your feedback will help me create a podcast that’s tailored to your needs and goes straight to the heart of what matters to you. Click here to learn how to subscribe, rate, and review.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What would become possible if you were able to feel and show up 100% confident.
- The energetic difference between being able to stand in full confidence versus not.
- How to evaluate and identify where you might have a confidence gap that you would like to bridge.
- Why it might feel like your sense of confidence is eroding.
- 3 ideas to help you bridge the gap between where your confidence level is now and getting it to 100%.
- Why we can’t fake confidence.
- Questions you can ask yourself to see what confidence in practice looks like.
- How to create small wins so you can practice growing your confidence.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- If you enjoyed today’s show and don’t want to miss an episode, be sure to subscribe and follow the show. And if you haven’t already, please leave a rating and review! Your feedback will help me create a podcast that’s tailored to your needs and goes straight to the heart of what matters to you. Click here to learn how to subscribe, rate, and review.
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #40: How to Excel When You Don’t Feel Confident… Yet
- Ep #55: Do Less. Be More.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Carol Dweck | Ted Talk
- Amy Cuddy | Ted Talk
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!