If you’re struggling with your level of self-confidence at work, know that you’re not alone. A lack of confidence is an extremely common challenge among professionals in the legal profession, and I see it holding my clients back from going after what they truly want.
Maybe you hold a vision in your mind’s eye about what being a lawyer is like. The practice of law is important, and there’s a certain level of reverence offered to lawyers because of the nature of our work. The quintessential lawyer might be noble, wise, forthright, and otherwise perfect, but holding on to this image might be fueling your self-doubt.
If you’re ready to tackle your self-doubt and begin growing your confidence, you’re in the right place. Join me this week to discover the number of unique challenges the practice of law presents as it relates to your experience of self-doubt, and three hacks you can begin using right now to build up your self-confidence.
I have created a group coaching program dedicated to supporting women lawyers, just like you, in your practice and your personal life. I’m going to help you create an even greater impact in your own life, and the lives of those around you. For more information, click here!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why confidence is such a common problem in the legal profession.
- Some of the reasons you might be struggling with your self-confidence.
- How you might be unwittingly reinforcing low self-confidence.
- The downsides of confusing confidence with arrogance or aggression.
- How low self-confidence impacts your practice.
- 3 hacks for building confidence and overcoming self-doubt.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #40: How to Excel When You Don’t Feel Confident… Yet
- Dan Sullivan
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!