We’re talking about how to rebuild your confidence when you have a setback. This is an important topic for lawyers at all levels. The skill of rebuilding your confidence will allow you to take your practice so much further and make a greater impact, and I’m showing you all of the how today.
Any time you’re in a line of work where you’re constantly pushing yourself to the edges of your limits, learning new skills, and taking on additional responsibilities, you’re always growing, which means setbacks are inevitable. It’s a risk we take when we step outside our comfort zones, which means learning how to bounce back is essential.
Tune in this week to discover how to rebuild your confidence after a setback. I’m sharing some of the situations that lead to a loss of confidence, some of the ways I see people go wrong in rebuilding their confidence, and I’m giving you some effective strategies to implement in getting your confidence back on-track.
If you enjoyed today’s show and don’t want to miss an episode, be sure to subscribe and follow the show. And if you haven’t already, please leave a rating and review! Your feedback will help me create a podcast that’s tailored to your needs and goes straight to the heart of what matters to you. Click here to learn how to subscribe, rate, and review.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why setbacks are more common when you’re pushing the edge of your comfort zone.
- How a loss of confidence in yourself can impact your entire practice.
- Some of the situations where I see my clients lose confidence and some examples of how this plays out.
- The counterintuitive ways we start to lose confidence in ourselves, often after a great success.
- How I see people trying to rebuild their confidence with short-term strategies that simply don’t work.
- What you can do to start rebuilding your confidence in the most effective ways possible.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #40: How to Excel When You Don’t Feel Confident… Yet
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!