Over the past five years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with some amazing clients who have made great strides and really succeeded in getting the results they want. When we finish our work together, they’ve reached the next level, and they’re moving forward from there on their own. But what happens next?
We all have strategies for what we’re going to do if something goes wrong, but how many of you have a plan to follow when things are going well and you’re seeing new levels of success? We put a lot of effort into achieving a particular goal, but if we don’t think about how we want to manage our resulting success, burnout is never far behind.
Tune in this week to discover how to experience success without burning out in the process. I’m showing you what success fatigue might look like in your life, why it’s so common, and how to build a sustainable relationship with success so you can keep experiencing it.
If you enjoyed today’s show and don’t want to miss an episode, be sure to subscribe and follow the show. And if you haven’t already, please leave a rating and review! Your feedback will help me create a podcast that’s tailored to your needs and goes straight to the heart of what matters to you. Click here to learn how to subscribe, rate, and review.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The kinds of milestones and goals my clients are working towards.
- What success fatigue is and why it matters.
- Why success is an ongoing process, not something that ends after an achievement.
- The importance of having a success plan, so you can build excellence without exhausting yourself.
- How to make a success plan so you can decide what you want to bring with you and what you want to leave behind as you work toward new goals.
- Ways to manage your success fatigue, so you can create sustainable lasting success without burning out.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #3: How to Find the Joy in Your Work
- Ep #11: How to Be Your Own Best Boss
- Ep #12: How to Be “Wildly Successful”
- Ep #32: Celebrating Your Success
- Ep #60: Time Guilt: How to Rest in a Culture of “Busy”
- Ep #64: How to Break Up With “Busy” Once and For All
- Shawn Achor
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!