Are you experiencing any of the classic time management problems in your practice? Do you dread what’s on your calendar and how it makes you feel? Is procrastination a prevalent issue for you? Do you feel doubtful about your ability to make aligned decisions when it comes to your schedule?
While there is a variety of tools and strategies you can implement to try to curb challenging time management behaviors, I’m taking a different approach in this week’s episode. I’m exploring time management through the lens of confidence because the truth is, without examining your lack of self-confidence, you will continue to take self-defeating actions as they relate to your time.
Listen in this week to discover how confidence and time management relate to each other, and learn five strategies you can apply that will increase your self-confidence, and in turn, help you manage your time better. You’ll hear about the common time management hurdles lawyers face, the solutions to these obstacles, and the domino effect that developing your confidence will have on your life and career.
I have created a group coaching program dedicated to supporting women lawyers, just like you, in your practice and your personal life. I’m going to help you create an even greater impact in your own life, and the lives of those around you. For more information, click here!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How confidence impacts time management in law practices.
- 5 of the most common challenges I observe in relation to time management.
- Why your calendar feels over-committed and over-scheduled.
- The importance of acknowledging your confidence levels.
- Why developing your self-confidence impacts your time management.
- 5 strategies that will help you increase your confidence, and in turn, manage your time better.
- The skills required to do this work.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Want to get in touch with me? You can do so by clicking here or reaching out to me on LinkedIn
- If you are interested in learning more about the work I do with lawyers, click here and send me a note, I would love to hear from you.
- Ep #2: 8 Time Management Tips for Lawyers
- Ep #65: Why You Must Close the Confidence Gap
- Ep #69: How to Rebuild Your Confidence After a Setback
- Ep #74: Leadership, Confidence and Stepping into Authority
- Ep #86: Executive Function and Time Management Part 1: Before You Start
- Ep #87: Executive Function and Time Management Part 2: Overcoming Procrastination
- Ep #88: Executive Function and Time Management Part 3: Staying Focused
- Ep #89: Executive Function and Time Management Part 4: Crossing the Finish Line
- Ep #99: How to Communicate with Confidence
- Ep #102: The Confidence to Stop Playing Small
- Ep #110: Self-Confidence and the Paradox of Perfectionism
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!